BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Konad Stamping Nail Art

So finally i have gone out there and bought some of the Konad nail stamping tool kits. I have heard rave reviews about this and thought that i would try it out for myself. I bought only the one image plate image plate M57 which includes the zebra and leopard prints. I was on a budget so i had to find the cheapest which didn't always mean the quickest postage. Oh ,,,, i also bought a one sided stamper, i find that i dont need 2 ends. The one i bought just has one big end. I will soon try out some patterns and show you guys.

This is the image plate that i will be recieving in a few days. I just love the idea of that you dont have to put your own patterns on and it willl come out so neat, Just cute! SO hopefully i will get it right in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment